Pintels Technology Scouting walks you through on how to create structured and analytics way of identifying trends and opportunities and acquire potentially new technology. The course teaches you how to do a strategic fit based on corporate direction, expertise, and culture. This course also trains you in understanding and implementing Pintels Technology Scouting Methodology for generating Technology Scouting report and how to assess business value of the technology.
Date: Wednesday, February 17, 2016
Time: 10:00am-1:00pm PST, Online Training
Duration: 3 Hours
Price: $699 – Includes infographics handouts
Upon completion of this course, you swould learn:
- Identify future technologies of interest
- Identify potential disruptive technologies
- How to formulate a Strategic Roadmap
- Understand Pintels Technology Scouting Methodology
- Defining the Scope, Objectives
- Define Priorities
- Define Criteria
- Define Technology Classes or Areas
- Define the Critical Success Factors
- Define the Deliverables for Pintels Technology Scouting Report
- Continuous Technology Monitoring
- Periodic Technology Monitoring
- Technology Evolution Roadmap
- Identify Trends and Opportunities
- How to identify Potential Partners
- Identify potential targets for in-licensing
- Identify potential targets for Merger & Acquisition
- Competitor Portfolio Analysis
- Conduct Assessment of Patent Value
Who Should Attend?
This course is tailored for Technology Scouting teams, VPs, Directors and Managers of Product Development, Innovation Managers, R&D, Strategy teams, Program Management, New Product Development, New Business Development, Technology Development, R&D experts, Engineering, Marketing team, Alliance management team, Sourcing teams, in-licensing Managers, Analysts, Business and IP Executives, Entrepreneurs seeking potential partnerships, Senior executives in innovative organizations, Professionals supporting partnership activities, Investors partnering with corporate venture arms, Technologists in business development functions, Licensing executives, Alliances Management team, Emerging Technologies management team and Next Generation Product Managers.
Meet your instructor
Kameshwar Eranki is CEO of VajraSoft Inc., a Intellectual Property Management Software company based in Silicon Valley, California. Kameshwar is an architect of several award winning Cloud, big data and innovations applications, and drives the growth of Products and Customer portfolio. He has over 22 years experience and is responsible for spearheading Intellectual Property Management Software development, process improvement,biotech & pharmaceutical industry knowledge, technology adoption and delivering customer value. He is recognized leader in Big Data Analytics, Cloud Computing and as global Intellectual Property expert.