Pharmacovigilance is the science and activities relating to the detection, assessment, understanding and prevention of adverse effects or any other drug-related problems. Then the critical question to ask is how do you go about achieving this? This course is designed to provide you hands on learning on how to manage and conduct drug safety monitoring, perform post-market Pharmacovigilance, detect drug safety signals, improve drug safety or create new products & services and assess, manage and mitigate risks. World Health Organization WHO defines Pharmacovigilance as “the science and activities relating to the detection, assessment, understanding and prevention of adverse effects or any other possible drug-related problems”. In this course you shall learn the approaches and techniques to enhance drug safety and patient outcomes by leveraging Adverse drug reaction reporting systems, post-market Drug safety intelligence.
Date: Thursday, February 11, 2016
10:00 am-11:30 am PST, Online Training
Duration: 90 Minutes
Price: $299 – Includes e-book Handouts
You will be learning the following by the end of this course:
- Introduction to Pintels Bench to Bed Analytics
- How to identify the risks and the risk factors in the shortest possible time?
- Establishing collaborative system to share drug, patient and adverse event information and communicate effectively
- Identifying Adverse Drug Reactions (ADR’s)
- Learn how to leverage comprehensive intelligence for analysis and preventing adverse reactions
- Assess various factors in improving Drug Safety
- How to make pharmacoepidemiologic assessment (and safety signal interpretation) of the data regarding OTC, Rx, generic drugs, including biological drug products
- Learn how to leverage Drug Safety Intelligence to enhance patient safety and learning through failures
- Conducting Risk Assessment and formulating risk mitigation strategies
Who would get benefit?
This course is tailored for Pharmacovigilance teams, Drug Safety experts, Risk Mitigation Strategy teams, R&D Scientists, Pharmacokinetics Scientists, Pharmacodynamics Scientists, Drug Safety Monitoring experts, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Authority teams.
Meet your instructor
Kameshwar Eranki is CEO of VajraSoft Inc., a Intellectual Property Management Software company based in Silicon Valley, California. Kameshwar is an architect of several award winning Cloud, big data and innovations applications, and drives the growth of Products and Customer portfolio. He has over 22 years experience and is responsible for spearheading Intellectual Property Management Software development, process improvement,biotech & pharmaceutical industry knowledge, technology adoption and delivering customer value. He is recognized leader in Big Data Analytics, Cloud Computing and as global Intellectual Property expert.