Date: Thursday, February 4, 2016
10:00 am-11:30 am PST, Online Training
Duration: 90 Minutes
Price: $199 – Includes e-book Handouts
Introduction to Patent Drafting course is designed to provide you understanding of drafting patent application. In this course you shall learn about different types of patents, essential elements of a patent application, how to prepare, draft, review and file patent applications with patent office.
Upon completion of this course, you would learn:
- What constitutes patentable idea
- Legal format of filing patent application
- How to narrow down your invention into few pages of paper?
- How to describe patent application as per standards of Patent Office
- Essentials of drafting patent application
- Patent Process Flow
- Preparing Provisional Patent Applications
- Preparing and Filing Country / Non-provisional Application
- Analysis of a Completed Application
- Title and Abstract writing
- Writing Description and Background of Invention
- Claims Construction / Managing Claims
- Patent Types
- Design Patents
- Plant Patents
- Utility Patents
Who would get benefit?
This course is tailored for CEO’s, CIPO’s, Chief Patent Offices and CXO’s, Chief Patent Counsels, Business and IP Executives, Intellectual Property Directors & Managers, Entrepreneurs, Tech start-ups, Inventors, Researchers, Trainees in Research, Technology Organizations, Technology/IP Managers/Patent Professionals/Innovation Officers, Software Professionals, Candidates new to the innovation management role, Attorneys and Technology Officers.
Meet your instructor
Kameshwar Eranki is CEO of VajraSoft Inc., a Intellectual Property Management Software company based in Silicon Valley, California. Kameshwar is an architect of several award winning Cloud, big data and innovations applications, and drives the growth of Products and Customer portfolio. He has over 22 years experience and is responsible for spearheading Intellectual Property Management Software development, process improvement, technology adoption and delivering customer value. He is recognized leader in Big Data Analytics, Cloud Computing and as global Intellectual Property expert.